PROMASA S.A. was founded in 1989 with Chilean capital with the aim of processing Radiata Pine and supplying raw materials to moulding producers for the American market. Facilities were installed in Los Angeles, Chile’s Region VIII, home to the highest density of pine forests in the country.
In 1997, WOODGRAIN MILLWORK joined PROMASA S.A. through an increase in capital to obtain 50% of the company.
This new partnership led to an aggressive expansion plan striving for added value through the implementation of new procedures along with using state-of-the-art technology and equipment from North America.
This went hand in hand with a vertical intergration of the company, investing in new boilers, dry kilns and a sawmill that are among the top producers in Chile with top-of-the-line technology.
In its zeal to continue adding value to its products, in 2003 it opened a pine door factory that uses among the best technology worldwide.
Be the number one radiate pine door manufacturer worldwide as well as receiving recognition for molding production.
Expansion to market dominance in the door and molding industries using our passion for excellence, promoting safety and development of our workers, and keeping a balance with the environment.
- The safety of our employees is our first priority, even over production.
- We base our relationships in trust, and we expect honesty at all times.
- We treat everyone with respect and without discrimination.
- Our company is based in strong ethical and moral principles.
- Discipline and perseverance must rule our daily lives in order to succeed.
- We promote team work as a value and encourage personal and group development.